THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 12, 2007

Intermezzo 1

Back, alive and still kicking!

The whole of October no posts on this blog. During the whole month I worked in China and during that period I had not a lot of time to produce some interesting reading materials. The land of Confucius, although opening up to the world, still keeps a firm grip on media. Blogspot is not always accessible and other informative websites such as Wikipedia and BBC have been banned.

Now Nok and I moved in our little and cosy apartment and the technicians finally came to install our Internet line. So from now on this site will be active again. Soon I will post some pictures of the place which we call home now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is in my feedreader now, so I will read every post you'll make!

I'm glad to hear you've finally internet at home.