THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pictures

Picturetime!


On this post I want to share some of my pictures. I selected some shots that are not too bad according to me. Of course I am no professional photographer, but because I've seen many beautiful places I hope the beauty of the scenery is shown by the shot. Most pictures are taken by a simple Nikon Coolpix 5200 and no photoshop is used (hey I am just too lazy).

Not big enough for you, just click on the picture to get it all over your screen.

























17 October 2005

Thi Lo Su waterfall in Thailand, Tak province.
The biggest waterfall of Thailand, still in the rainy season.




















14 July 2006

Longji rice terraces, China, Guilin province.
Hundreds of photo books are published about this terraces in all different seasons.
Here the green rice fields, but when the rice is ripe it gets a golden colour, also splendid to photograph.



25 November 2006

Lamai beach, Thailand, Koh Samui Island.

My honey and me on the beach holding each other at nightfall, oooh ... so romantic.



17 March 2007

Wat Arun, Thailand, Bangkok.
Taken by night on the Chao Phraya river. When you look closely you will notice spots on the picture. Thai people believe these are like protective amulets from the temple, a sort of miraculous picture by me, haha. I think you can explain the phenomena by the reflection of water drops.



















5 November 2006

Shangri-la monastery, China, Yunnan province.
2 little Tibetan girls posing bravely for the camera.

























27 November 2005

Bayok temple, Cambodia, Angkor Wat.
Wow no tourist on the picture, but a bit overexposed.



1 comments:

Wouter7 ¶ said...

Incessantly adding new posts —that contain beautiful pictures, by the way! You have been gathering content long before you started blogging, that much is clear, MiGlainne!
Greets...!